It’s really simple and you only need to follow a few steps to complete your online order:
- Choose the product(s) you want from our product categories in the main menu or directly search for your desirable product in the search field on the header of the website.
- Click on the products you are interested in and in the product page you can get all the essential info regarding the selected product. You can see the product availability, minimum order quantity, available sizes, product materials, product identification code (SKU), initial price, product extras (personalisation, packaging customisation etc).
- Choose the product(s) you wish and add it/them in your cart. You can continue either shopping in our store or request a quotation for the items in your cart.
- Once you are in your cart, choose if you are an existing or a new customer.
- Choose if you wish for an invoice or not.
- Click on the “SEND QUOTE REQUEST” button to complete your quote request.
- You will get a confirmation email in your mailbox with the product(s) and the customisation options you have selected.
- Shortly after you will receive one more email from Atrion informing you that your customised quotation is ready and has been uploaded on our website in your account. All you need to do is to log in to your account and download your customised quote.
- After you examine your quote, please contact us for your final confirmation or any modifications.
- Once we have your final confirmation on the quote we will send you an email with a link on your account and the payment method selection. Choose your desirable payment method and proceed with the payment.
- After your successful payment you will get one last email from us, once your order is ready to be shipped, with the shipping details and the carrier company.
WHAT IS MY TIME FRAME TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN PART OR MY WHOLE ORDER?
All the exchanges or returns must take place within 14 days since the receipt of our last email regarding the shipping details of your order. We have the right to reject a refund or an exchange of your order later than the 14 days time frame since the shipping of your order or in case the item(s) of your order are not in the same condition as the one they were during the initial quality control right before the shipment.
HOW CAN I EXCHANGE/RETURN A PRODUCT?
You will need to contact us via email at email@example.com or call us, notifying us the reason you wish for a return or an exchange of your order. Our gift advisors will examine your request and once your exchange request is approved you can receive your exchanged order onsite from our offices in Thessaloniki, Adrianoupoleos Str. 19, 55133 or we can ship them to you with additional shipment cost.
AM I ENTITLED TO EXCHANGE/RETURN ANYTHING?
Ofcourse, as long as the item(s) are in the same condition as they were during the initial quality control.
Please consider the instances bellow are excluded from our exchange/return policy:
- Seasonal Products (Christmas, Easter Gifts and Awards etc)
- Any tailored design product or personalised item.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE REFUND FOR MY RETURN?
The time needed for your account to be reimbursed always depends on your bank. You will be reimbursed with the same method as the one you chose during the payment.
WHERE CAN I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc. – never a PO Box) or onsite from our offices in Thessaloniki, Adrianoupoleos Str. 19, 55133 upon appointment.
CAN THE DELIVERY MARKET BE DIFFERENT FROM THE PURCHASE MARKET?
Ofcourse. We can guarantee the shipment of your order worldwide.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
The production and delivery time may vary depending on the availability of the product and the place that the order will be delivered.
- Indicative delivery time for Greece
- Standard Delivery: 1-4 working days
- Time Sensitive Delivery: If the service is available from your desired courier company, we will guarantee the delivery of your order on a specific time slot.
- * please consider 1-2 days additional to the standard delivery time for remote areas
HOW MUCH DO I PAY FOR DELIVERY SERVICE?
- Onsite from our offices in Thessaloniki – FREE OF CHARGE
- Standard Delivery – The delivery cost varies depending on your order total weight, volume, delivery address and the courier company you will choose. You will be notified for the delivery cost of your order on the proforma invoice you will get before the payment of your order.
- Αποστολή με δέσμευση ώρας – This service has an extra cost and depends on the pricing policy of each courier company.
WHAT PAYMENT METHOD CAN I USE TO MAKE MY PURCHASE?
- Debit or Credit card (Visa, Via Electron, American Express, Mastercard, Maestro, Discover, Diners Club)
- Bank Transfer
|Bank Name||Bank Account No.||ΙΒΑΝ|
WHY MIGHT MY CREDIT CARD BE REFUSED?
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
CAN I INCLUDE MY COMPANY’S DETAILS ON MY INVOICE?
Yes. Simply click on the business option in personal details and fill in the tax information we require.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ON THE WEBSITE?
Yes, the payment procedure is being realised by our cooperating bank “Alpha Bank” interface for secured payments “Alpha e-Commerce”. The Alpha e-Commerce service is fully compatible with the 3D-Secure security protocols American Express SafeKey®, Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode of the corresponding international card organisations, for secure on-line card payments. With this mechanism, after entering your card details, you will be asked to enter your 3D-Secure code in order for the cardholder verification process to take place. Verification is carried out by the issuing bank, after which you will be redirected back to the transaction page, in order for the transaction to be completed.